The American Barbell Power Rack 36 is a heavy-duty, versatile and reliable rack designed to meet the needs of all lifters. It features a frame constructed of 11 gauge steel and dual base plates to maximize stability. The unit has four safety bars that are adjustable to 19 different heights. For the ultimate customization, it features 6 holes along each uprights (front to back) in order to add multiple plate pegs and there are 11 holes along each side (left to right) for other equipment. The Power Rack is an ideal solution for anyone wanting to do traditional lifts like squats, bench press, and overhead presses in a safe and secure environment. It also has an adjustable pull-up bar that makes it easy to perform pull-ups in different angles and heights. For added safety, the rack is designed with four band pegs on each side for accommodating different strength bands. The American Barbell Power Rack 36 is designed for use in commercial and home gyms by athletes of all levels. Its ergonomic design and robust construction makes it suitable for training programs from amateur to professional athletes. If you’re looking for a safe, space-saving solution to get the most out of your gym, this Power Rack is the perfect choice.
• Multi-grip pull-up chains included for added versatility
• Height adjustable safety catches
• Comes with two j-cups
• High quality laser cut 3x3” 11 gauge steel for added durability
• Two pairs of plate storage horns
• width fits tight spaces
• Compact design takes up less floor space
• Expensive compared to other power racks
• Weight capacity of 600lbs may not meet the needs of some users
• Lack of accessories available for purchase to customize the rack
Who Should Buy This Product:
- Individuals who are committed to creating a comprehensive home gym
- People looking for a durable, high-quality piece of equipment
- Trainers and coaches who need a reliable power rack for their client's personal workouts
Who Should Not Buy This Product:
- Beginner gym-goers who are not yet ready to invest in a power rack
- People who have limited space in their home gym
- Anyone who is not willing to commit to using the power rack on a regular basis
• Product Dimensions: 48” x 27” x 59”
• Weight: 116 lbs.
• Load Rating: 1000 lbs.
• Frame: 12-gauge steel
• Finish: Textured Black Powder Coat
• J-cups: Heavy Duty 1” hole spacing
• Easy Assembly: No Tools Required
|38" - 67"
|53.5" - 78"
|55" - 84"
|52.5" - 78"