The PRX Incline Bench is a heavy duty, sleekly designed exercise bench engineered with the highest quality of materials. This bench is ideal for users who want access to a wide range of exercises, as the bench can be used as both a flat and an incline bench. It is constructed of heavy gauge steel and an oversized padding to ensure optimal comfort and support. The sturdy frame can be adjusted to two positions, allowing you to vary the difficulty of your workouts. The leg support can also be adjusted to keep your legs firmly in place during every exercise. The easy to use, wide-angle pull-pin adjustable system allows you to switch angles quickly and easily. The PRX Incline Bench is perfect for those who are looking for an affordable, reliable, and top-of-the-line piece of strength training equipment.
-Strong and durable steel Construction.
• pound capacity.
• Safety hook and almost 5-inch depth adjustable incline capacity.
• Easy to adjust height and incline.
• Ergonomically designed.
• Suitable for commercial and home use.
• No wheels for portability.
• No folding design for storage.
• Extra attachments need to be purchased separately.
• Uses special frame attachments, which may not be available for some already-existing frames.
Should buy this product:
- Ideal for full-body strength training
- 45-degree incline promotes proper posture
- High-quality construction with heavy-duty steel and foam roller pads for added comfort
- Fully adjustable
Should not buy this product:
- Takes up a lot of room
- Price doesn't fit everyone's budget
- May be too difficult for people who are new to strength training
• 500-pound weight capacity
• Height-adjustable back and seat
• Whitepowder coat finish
• Five adjustable settings for back pad
• Soft foam covered handles
• 4-gauge steel construction
• Weight plates and Olympic Bar compatible
• 7-degree slant to allow proper positioning
|HEIGHT ADJUSTMENT||MAXIMUM USER WEIGHT||BACK ANGLE|
|11 lockable angle positions||500lbs||85°|
|6 angle settings||1000lbs||-20° to 80°|