• Spacious design with ample standing and kneeling room within the rack.
• Half rack design allows for better floor space utilization.
• J-Cup bar holders can hold Olympic and standard plates.
• Multiple band peg and pull-up bar attachments available.
• Customizable with add-ons such as multi-grips, dip attachments, and more.
• Constructed of 2" x 3" and 3" x 3" 11-gauge steel.
• Over 30 color options offered to match any gym décor.
• Heavy base makes assembly difficult.
• Can be expensive for some budgets.
• Weight capacity is lower than comparable full power racks.
• Not collapsible, making it difficult to move should you need to.
Should Buy this Product:
-High-grade steel construction for lasting strength and stability
-Adjustable racking system designed to handle a wide variety of exercises and user heights
-Square tube design features two plate storage pegs for convenient storage
-J-hooks are support up to 1000 lb of weight
Should Not Buy this Product:
-Expensive for smaller budgets
-Not suitable for large spaces or gyms
-No cable machines or pull-up bars included
-Includes multi-grip pull up bar: Yes
-Barbell Safety Catches: Yes
-Weight Capacity: 1,000 lb.
-Dimensions: 80” H x 49” W x 39” D
-Upright unit features 3” x 3” 11 gauge steel construction
-Spotter Arms with deluxe J Cup Set Included: Yes
-Footprint: 64” W x 41.5” D
-Tablet Holder included: Yes
|Product Manufacturer||Warranty||Weight Capacity||Material||Price|
|Wright TD-100 Half Power Rack||Life Time Center Support Tube, 10 Years on All Parts||2,000 Lbs||Steel / 70mm x 2mm||$619.99 USD|
|Power Rack No.1-666||10-year||1,000 Lbs||Steel / 2” x 2” 12 Gauge Steel||$559.00 USD|
|Power Rack No.1-666L||10-year||1,000 Lbs||Steel / 2” x 2” 11 Gauge Steel||$729.00 USD|
|Power Rack No.1-600||10-year||1,000 Lbs||Steel / 2” x 2” 11 Gauge Steel||$679.00 USD|