The Bells of Steel Competition Bumper Plates are a set of top-quality weight plates designed for use in weightlifting competitions. They are made from a durable, hardened, rubber-coated steel material for optimal longevity and performance. The plates also feature a 2-inch metal insert to ensure a tight fit when loaded onto barbells. The plates are calibrated in kilograms and feature black lettering for easy identification. The set comes with two 10kg, two 15kg, two 20kg, two 25kg, and two change plates. Each plate is of the same diameter (450 mm) and the same width (20 kg and 15 kg - 60 mm; 10 kg - 50 mm). The thickness of the respective plates is as follows: 10 kg - 35 mm; 15 kg - 45 mm; 20 kg - 50 mm; 25 kg - 60 mm. The composition of the plates ensures reliability and ultimate accuracy, allowing athletes to train and compete with the same weight standards. They are ideal for powerlifting, Olympic weightlifting, and functional fitness.
• Made from high-density rubber for improved durability
• Color-coded for easy identification
• Precise weight for even balance
• Bright colored numbering for easy visibility
• Minimal bounce
• Limited weight-range options (only lbs & kgs)
• Can be too loud during bounce
- Premium quality rubber construction provides superb durability and resilience.
- Certified to IWF standards and ideal for competitive Powerlifting and Olympic Weightlifting.
- Construction helps reduce noise while in use and absorbs more shock than metal plates.
- Easy to read black lettering and numerals on a white background for accurate selection and weight identification.
Should Not Buy:
- Not suitable for drops onto hard or abrasive surfaces in order to avoid damage or injury.
- Not suitable for very heavy lifts (over 600 lbs) as plates are not extremely thick.
- Not all weight increments available.
• Solid steel hub construction
• 10 kg plates up to 2% weight variance
• Durable rubber encasing
• Each plate includes stamped in weight
• Minimal bounce
• Hub hole: 50.4 mm
• Plate thickness: Varies by weight
• 10 kg plates heights: .98"
• Weight tolerance guaranteed to 2% of claimed weight
• Color coded in black, red, blue, and green
|Weights||Hole||Outer Diameter||Inner Diameter|