The Multi-Sided Plyo Box from FringeSport is the perfect tool for any serious athlete looking to improve speed and agility. This box is strong and stable thanks to a reinforced 3mm top surface, making it suitable for easy landings and jumps. The curved sides help protect against sharp edges and avoid damage to floors, making it a safe and versatile piece of training equipment. It is also easy to clean, making it a great option for in-home workouts. The Multi-Sided Plyo Box can be used in a variety of ways. Its usability and conditioning impact make it a great choice for box jumps, step-ups, box lunges, and other plyometric exercises. It can also be used as a weighted tool for push-ups and core conditioning exercises. This box is extremely versatile and can be used in a wide range of athletic activities. The box is light and easy to move, featuring four handles that make it easy to change up exercises. It's also stackable, allowing for varied intensity as you progress in your workouts. The box features three different sides for varying heights: 20”, 24”, and 30”. It is also available in a 24” and 30” combo box. This makes it perfect for athletes of all levels and creates a versatile and durable training tool. The Multi-Sided Plyo Box from FringeSport is an invaluable addition to any workout space, allowing you to get the most out of your workouts without sacrificing on quality and safety.
- Constructed with durable, premium plywood
• Available in 3, 6, 12, and 18 inch heights
• Four sides make it easier to set up and store away
• Textured anti-slip top to make each training session safer
• Smooth finish for easier cleaning
• Easy assembly without the need for tools
• May not be suitable for more intensive and vigorous exercises
• Some users may find the plywood to be too lightweight for heavier jumps
- Can be a bit unstable due to its lightweight Construction
• May not be suitable for uneven surfaces indoors or outdoors
Who Should Buy?
• Those looking for an all-in-one Plyo Box kit
• Athletes who plan to use the Plyo Box for any of a variety of Plyo exercises
• Exercise enthusiasts who are short on space but still want a versatile and mobile Plyo Box
Who Should Not Buy?
• Those looking for a lightweight Plyo Box
• Those planning to use the Plyo Box for CrossFit workouts
• Those looking for a Plyo Box that has more sides and levels of difficulty
•Most multiple-sided plyometric boxes are made of high-density polyethylene (HDPE)
•They consist of four interlocking panels for easy assembly
•They can be used for a variety of plyometric exercises and step drills
•The boxes are available in a variety of sizes ranging from 12 inches to 36 inches in height
•The boxes can support weight up to 400 lbs.
•Non-slip stair surfaces and hand grips provide safety and stability when using the box
|Feature||Fringe Sport Multiple Sided Plyometric Boxes||Other Plyometric Boxes|
|Material||Steel Reinforced Structural Foam||PVC|