The PrimeFitnessUSA Prime Trap Bar w/ Kaz Handles - Pair is an essential piece of equipment for any weightlifting environment. Constructed with a durable steel frame and handles, this bar can withstand the rigors of even the most intense workouts. The frame has underslung handles and contoured handles, which provide maximum comfort during use, while the handles feature an ergonomic design, allowing each user to find the perfect grip. The bar also includes corrugated rubber handle spots, which provide a secure grip. Furthermore, the Prime Trap Bar is designed to distribute weight evenly and helps reduce the risk of injury during strenuous workouts. Each bar is available in widths ranging from 36" - 48", and can accommodate up to 1,000 lbs. of weight. With its robust construction, the Prime Trap Bar with Kaz Handles - Pair will help you in your pursuit of strength!
• Durable Construction with a knurled finish for safe handling
• Can be used with any weightlifting exercise
• Features a dual spin system for increased comfort and support
• Contoured handles designed for an easier and more comfortable grip
• Includes a lifetime guarantee
• Can be pricey for some users
• Weight is not adjustable
• Not suitable for all heights and builds due to fixed length handles
• Shipping restrictions in some areas may cause a delay in product delivery
Should Buy this Home Gym Product:
-Eliminates the need for an additional rack to do trap bar lifts
-Can handle up to 1,000 lbs
-Heavy duty steel construction for durability
-Compact design makes it easy to store
-Kaz handles encourage proper posture while lifting
Should Not Buy this Home Gym Product:
-Not ideal if you have limited space
-More expensive than similar trap bar products
-Only suitable for trap bar type lifts
• Olympic-sized trap bar: Length: 54", Outer Sleeves: 2" precision-engineered seamless steel & precision-welded handles.
• KAZ Handles: 2" thick compression-molded solid rubber finish with 1.4" steel reinforcing inner core.
• Pair: includes (2) trap bars, (2) pairs of KAZ handles, and (2) pairs of spring collars.
|Prime Fitness Trap Bar