The Rogue Fitness Bolt-On Double Change Plate storage is the perfect storage solution for any home or garage gym. This storage system is designed to easily mount onto any wall for space-efficient and handy storage for any change plates. It is made from 3/16" steel, with a black powder-coat finish for added strength and durability. The walls of this plate storage unit are lined with two separate steel grids, each one measuring 11.5" wide x 11" deep x 5.25" high. There are also two rubberized foam dividers, allowing you to neatly store two sets of change plates. This storage unit is designed for use with rubber-coated change plates, and will accommodate any combination of standard and Olympic style plates, up to a maximum of 500 lbs. The rubberized foam dividers provide additional protection and prevents plates from sliding off the shelf, while the unit's steel construction ensures lasting durability. Additionally, the coated finish prevents rust and chipping, making it an ideal choice for indoor or outdoor use. This Rogue Fitness Bolt-On Double Change Plate storage is designed with convenience in mind. It is easy to install, and the lightweight, yet sturdy construction makes it simple to move and rearrange as needed. Whether you are looking for a convenient way to store your change plates, or if you need a secure storage solution for your gym, this reliable and efficient storage system is an excellent choice.
• Lightweight design for portability.
• Compact size making it good for confined spaces.
• Locking mechanism to keep the plates secure.
• Accommodates both metric and regular weight plates.
• Easy to assemble and disassemble.
• Does not have a locking mechanism when in use and the plates could be dislodged.
• The storage plates do not fit standard Olympic barbells, needing customization.
• The plate storage do not stack on top of each other.
• The material is susceptible to wear and tear over time.
Who Should Buy:
- Home gym users who need additional plate storage
- Athletes training for weight-lifting competitions
- Personal trainers with larger clients groups
Who Should Not Buy:
- Those training with minimal to no free weights
- Beginners who are not yet familiar with weight-lifting technique
- Those who cannot lift large amounts of weight
-Constructed from heavy duty 11-gauge steel with powder coat finish
-7-gauge steel baseplate with mounting hardware
-Three 3" x 1.25" steel plates per side: 80lbs total change capacity
-Bolt-On mounting design fits to 2" x 3" or 3" x 3" frames
-Horizontal design keeps plates functional, organized, and out of the way
-Mounting Bolts Not Included
|Product||Weight Capacity||Cost||No. of Change Plates|
|Rogue Bolt-On Double Change Plate Storage||1000 LB||$99.99||8|
|Rep MB-208H Change Multi-Grip Plate Storage||1000 LB||$174.98||10|
|Ader Deluxe Plate Storage Rack||1000 LB||$144.99||8|
|CAP Barbell Olympic Plate Storage Rack||1000 LB||$79.99||6|
|Titan Plate Tree||1500 LB||$79.99||-|