The Rogue Fitness Monster Lite 144 Leg Single is an adjustable power rack built to accommodate any type of athlete. Constructed from 12-gauge steel and featuring heavy-duty 2x3" uprights, this durable rack is a suitable choice for training at home or in a commercial gym. The 2x3" Westside hole pattern of the uprights allow for a greater potential for customization, allowing for the attachment of multiple accessories. The legs are 144" in length and the entire unit measures 79.5" High, 48" Depth and 85" Width. This rack features laser-cut gusset plates designed to increase the overall strength and rigidity of the frame. The 5/8" mounting bolts, 1" hole spacing, and 7/16" hardware ensure that the frame stays securely in place during any type of workout. It is an ideal choice for those looking to squat, bench press, or perform other exercises in the highest level of comfort and safety. The Monster Lite 144 Leg Single comes with 4 included fasteners, 5/8" x 8" long bolts with nuts, enabling the rack to be locked into place without the fear of any parts loosening or becoming loose over time. The rack has a 400-lbs capacity, allowing for a wide range of exercises and allowing for a wide range of users. For those seeking for a highly adjustable and flexible power rack, the Rogue Fitness Monster Lite 144 Leg Single is an excellent choice. With its durable and sturdy construction, users can rest assured that it will last for years to come. With its customizable nature and adjustable length of legs, the rack can suit users of all sizes and meet the needs of even the most intense workout routines. Whether it's for a home gym or a full-sized commercial facility, the Rogue Fitness Monster Lite 144 Leg Single will not disappoint.
• Versatile for a large range of exercises
• Strong and durable
• Comes with additional safety spotter arms
• Easy to assemble
• Compact design for easy storage
• Expensive compared to other products
• Limited adjustability compared to other models
• Not as stable as other models
• Built for extreme lifts, and heavy weight capacity
• Modular frame made for intuitive set-up and easy storage
• Sleek look and professional feel
• Commited customer service and warranty
Should Not Buy:
• Pricey option compared to other leg press machines
• Not adjustable to different body types
• Not designed for light cardio and rehabilitation training
- Length: 144"
- Weight: 120 LB
- Height: 13'
- Weight Capacity: 2,000 LB
- Columns: 6 x 3" x 3" Pixel Locks
- Base Plates: 6 x 5/8" Laser Cut Steel
- Uprights: 3" x 3" & 2" x 3" 11 Gauge Steel
- Base Finish: Black Powder Coat
- Options: Spotter, J Cups, Band Pegs, Dip Station, Bar catch, Accessory Hooks.
|Rogue XML-144 12' Monster Lite Upright||90lbs||12ft||$$|
|Valor Athletics 12’ Wall-Mounted Rack||94lbs||12ft||$$$|
|EliteFTS 12’ Power Rack||105lbs||12ft||$$$$|
|XMark 12' Power Rack||106lbs||12ft||$$|
|PowerLine Smith Machine||220lbs||13ft||$$$|