The Rogue Seal Row/Bench is a unique combination of a rowing machine and a flat exercise bench. Offering a variety of workout options, this versatile piece of equipment can be used from different angles and positions to challenge your upper body muscles like never before. The machine’s frame is constructed from 11-gauge steel for strong, durable performance and stability. The seat’s curvature is designed to provide optimal exercise results, ensuring the user’s pieces are fully engaged when performing their rowing and pressing movements. The footrests are adjustable based on user height, allowing them to stay in an ideal rowing and pressing form. To store the machine away when not in use, the rear wheels allow for easy transport. The Rogue Seal's padded, contoured seat is thickly cushioned for a comfortable and secure user experience. The seat also has a textured surface for increased traction, which is designed to reduce slipping during workouts. A customizable chest pad is included for extra lower back support when user’s need more stability during their workouts. The row/bench can be used for a variety of exercises, such as rows, chest presses, triceps extensions, lat pulldowns, and bicep curls. This makes it an excellent choice for a home gym or any fitness enthusiast looking to diversify their training.
• Adjustable seat depth and angle for improving comfort and ergonomics.
-Durable 11-gauge steel Construction and high density foam padding for extra stability and support.
• Simple, form-fitting design that is ideal for nearly any kind of space.
• Wide variety of colors to choose from to match with other Rogue equipment.
• Price point is accessible for most budgets.
• Requires assembly with tools, not ideal for those with limited time/resources.
• Limited number of adjustable height settings.
• Cannot be used as a standalone bench (requires Rogue Seal rack).
• Limited availability of color options.
Who should buy the Rogue Seal Row Bench:
• Ideal for pull-up training and light weight training
• Durable construction for long-term use
• Comfortable seat to make your workouts effective and enjoyable
• Can support up to 500 pounds of weight
Who should not buy the Rogue Seal Row Bench:
• Not suitable for heavy weightlifting
• Not designed for more advanced exercises like Olympic-style lifts
- Rogue Seal Row Bench and Bar
- 49” L x 32” W x 32” H
- 8.5" Bench Height
- 73" Olympic Bar
- Bar Weight: 20kg
- Bar Dimensions: 2200mm x 28mm Shaft
- Loadable Sleeve length = 16.5"
- Includes laser-cut imperial and metric base-plating detail
- 2" x 3" 11-gauge steel frame with black powdercoat finish
|Rogue Rogue Seal Row Bench||Product 2||Product 3||Product 4|
|Jet Black Finish||Finish||Finish||Finish|
|14 Gauge Steel||Steel Gauge||Steel Gauge||Steel Gauge|
|1000 lb Capacity||Weight Capacity||Weight Capacity||Weight Capacity|
|49” x 24” x 16”||Size||Size||Size|
|5 Sided UHMW Surface||UHMW Surface||UHMW Surface||UHMW Surface|