The Titan scratch and dent rack mounted landmine is an affordable and adjustable piece of exercise equipment for home or commercial use. Providing a secure and heavy-duty product for your unique training needs, it’s the perfect addition to any workout space. The landmine is constructed from durable 11-gauge steel and is perfect for many high-intensity dynamic workouts such as landmine rotations, rows, presses and more. The unit comes with a length of 24"-33" with 70 lb. of counterweight resistance and five adjustable height positions to suit your exercise routine’s needs. The base measures 21.5" x 28.25" and is designed to fit on a 2"x2" rack which is sold separately. With its scratch and dent discount, this piece of equipment is unbeatable in terms of both affordability and quality.
• High-quality Construction
• Strong steel frame
• Versatile training station
• Includes safety keys
• Compact design for easy storage
• Adjustable set up to accommodate various exercises
• Final Sale item, No Returns
• Cosmetic flaws on exterior
• May require some additional assembly measures
• Some tools may be necessary for proper assembly
Who Should Buy:
• People looking to stay active and fit
• Individuals who need a versatile piece of equipment
• Those who have a limited budget
Who Should Not Buy:
• People without a dedicated space for fitness equipment
• Individuals who have a limited budget that does not fit the cost of the item
• Those who are not motivated to stay active and fit
• Model: Rack Mounted Landmine
• Condition: Scratch and Dent/Final Sale
• Height: 2U (3.5'')
• Width: 19''
• Depth: 21.5''
• Weight: 15 lbs.
• Black Metal Finish
• Lockable Front and Rear Doors
|Titan SCRATCH AND DENT - Rack Mounted Landmine - FINAL SALE||Product 1||Product 2||Product 3|
|Construction: Premium Alloy Coated Steel||Steel||Steel||Steel|
|Dimension: 14 x 5.5 x 6 (inches) if all parts attached||15 x 5||15 x 5||16 x 8|
|Weight: 15 lbs||13 lbs||17 lbs||16 lbs|
|Pull Strength: More than 1,000 lbs.||900 lbs||800 lbs||600 lbs|
|4800 lbs rated mounting plate included||Yes||Yes||No|